Anti-Aging Alliance Inc. organizes the shipment of any order, of any volume, worldwide with reasonable shipping costs and delivery delays. Regular orders are sent with standard mail and are delivered to you with the national post office in your country.
All packages are registered and have a tracking number to locate them. The shipping process is seamless and you can see where your package is located, unless your country does not provide tracking information updates for standard packages from Canada.
Large bulk orders can be shipped by regular mail as well as any other courier service you prefer. We provide all the documentation necessary for customs procedures as well as qualified support.
The standard shipping time for packages sent from Canada by Canada Post varies depending on circumstances such as holidays in the countries concerned, detailed and random customs control, emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances during transport:
- Canada: 5 to 10 business days
- USA: 10 to 15 business days
- Europe: 7 to 25 business days
- Australia: 20 to 35 business days
- Asia: 20 to 35 business days
- Latin America: 15 à 25 business days
- South America: 15 to 35 business days
- Middle East: 25 to 40 business days
The shipping price is automatically calculated in the shopping cart based on the weight of your order and the shipping destination.
Sometimes, due to carrier emergencies or the holiday season, the delivery time is longer than expected, but we will be happy to help you locate your package.
In addition, you can contact us directly about the possibility of a FAST SHIPPING if:
- You want your package to be delivered to Canada, the United States or Europe, as we have warehouses there and items stored in our overseas warehouses can be expected to be delivered faster.
- You are willing to pay additional fees for faster priority delivery with FEDEX, UPS, DHL, Purolator, etc.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON TRACKING NUMBERS
As a trusted seller, we use tracking numbers for each package to make the shipping process transparent. Tracking numbers simplify the process of determining the location of the package and tracking its delivery.
All packages we send have a tracking number so you can see where your package is. It can be followed on the Canada Post website while it is in Canada (https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/fr#/home) and on your national post office website.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. 1-833-800-8807